Reduce Compliance Risk and take control of your chartering with the Deepstream platform
Are you ready to upgrade your chartering process?
Vessel chartering today comes with many issues, not least:
- The process is highly manual and insecure
- Poor knowledge and process management
- Poor transparency and auditability
- Siloed supplier information and processes
This is where DeepStream comes in, a platform that ensures operational compliance, whilst making it easy to collaborate with brokers, owners and other third parties.
DeepStream is a Powerful Multi-Sided Network
Stop Wasting Time And Effort Managing Files
- Handle complex charters efficiently
- Manage and capture information with smart tools
- Eliminate manual processes and errors
- Share info with suppliers and teams quickly
- Flexible hire period builder
- Specify lump sum fees, day rates, inclusions, exclusions and more
- Support for multiple currencies
Qualitative Value of DeepStream
- Compliance risk reduction for operators
- Get more control over, and information on chartering
- DeepStream has functionality built for brokers to ensure digital, compliant, auditable process and ensuring that brokers can offer their clients best in class digital tendering practice.
- The DeepStream platform is powerful yet intuitive to use, and functions on all devices. Enterprise software is notoriously slow to implement, but DeepStream can be implemented in days, not months.
Quantified Value of DeepStream
- $3-5 million/year potential budget savings*
- 30-50% process admin labour savings**
- >50% reduction in time to award***
*Based on 3-5% long term costs savings for independent UK oilco with ~$100m annual spend
**Source: DeepStream Technologies client analysis vs. email based tendering for charterers
***Source: McKinsey & Co analysis for DeepStream Technologies
Reduce the compliance risks that arise from having no transparency of tender
Regulatory authorities are no longer accepting agent due diligence as defence against bad practices, so it’s time to implement best practice with a secure platform that enables you to:
- Comply with major regulations (UKBA, FCPA, etc)
- Transact and communicate securely
- Stay in control of information shared, with end to end visibility
- Download an audit at the click at a button
DeepStream in the Tendering Process
Altera Infrastructure’s Story
Leading global energy infrastructure service providers, such as Altera Infrastructure, have chosen DeepStream to facilitate a more sustainable and cleaner supply chain.
Ready to get started?
DeepStream reduces implementation time for Enterprise software from >6 months to 6 weeks.