Compliant procurement software solution
The Secure Alternative to Email
Telecoms businesses face unprecedented challenges to diversify while rapidly implementing new technologies such as 5G. Efficient, consistent procurement is a critical part of delivering these projects.
Because their e-procurement and ERP systems are not flexible enough for their major RFx projects, telecoms procurement teams frequently default to email.
However, email is highly unsuitable within the scope of the critical RFx process, for many reasons, including that it is:
- Highly manual, with a lack of visibility over all communications
- High compliance risks – GDPR, FCPA, UKBA
- Very inefficient and difficult to share information
This is where DeepStream comes in, a platform that ensures operational compliance, driving collaboration, transparency and compliance.
Collaborate from one easy-to-use platform
Qualitative Value of DeepStream
- Plug & Play. User-friendly platform that functions on all devices.
- Secure. With ISO 27001 certification, DeepStream is built for the most critical and sensitive transactions
- User-focused. DeepStream’s configurable workflow means you can make a tender process as simple or complex as you need – you design the process you want!
- Flexible, collaborative and powerful: users will not need to deviate to email.
Quantified Value of DeepStream
- $3-5 million/year potential budget savings*
- 30-50% process admin labour savings**
- >50% reduction in time to award***
*Based on 3-5% long term costs savings for independent UK oilco with ~$100m annual spend
**Source: DeepStream Technologies client analysis vs. email based tendering for charterers
***Source: McKinsey & Co analysis for DeepStream Technologies
Efficient, compliant procurement for the telecoms industry
Regulatory authorities are no longer accepting agent due diligence as defence against bad practices, so it’s time to implement best practice with a secure platform that enables you to:
- Comply with major regulations (UKBA, FCPA, etc)
- Transact and communicate securely
- Stay in control of information shared, with end to end visibility
- Download an audit at the click at a button
Find out more about compliance risks in tendering in our whitepaper.
DeepStream in the Telecoms Tendering Process
Ready to get started?
DeepStream reduces implementation time for Enterprise software from >6 months to 6 weeks.