At DeepStream Technologies we are committed to protecting your privacy. This applies when we are acting as a controller of personal data (where we have determined the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data). It also applies where we act as a processor of personal data provided by a controller of that data (i.e. the personal information of our existing and prospective customers and suppliers).
We will process your personal data for the purposes of complying with your contract of employment, maintaining reasonable records of work activities and the promotion and supply of our products and services. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary for the performance of your contract of employment with DeepStream Technologies and DeepStream Technologies’ compliance with legal obligations.
We will store your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal data are available upon request.
Next of Kin
We will process Next of Kin information for the purpose of communication in the event of an incident or emergency. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary to achieve our legitimate interests, namely providing for the welfare of our employees. We will retain all personal data we have obtained relating to you until the termination of the employment of the individual who has provided us with your details. We will not share your personal data with any third parties.
Employees – Prospective
We will process your personal data for recruitment purposes. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary to achieve our legitimate interest, namely the recruiting of personnel to ensure the continued provision of our services.
We will store your personal data relating to recruitment for two years following the completion of the recruitment process.
We will share your personal data with third parties, such as recruitment advisors, only to the extent that the disclosure is reasonably necessary for the recruitment process.
Customers and Suppliers
We will process your personal data for the purposes of communication with our customers and suppliers, ensuring any products or services exchanged between us satisfy agreed requirements and maintaining records. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary to achieve our legitimate interest, namely the supply of our products and services and maintaining a business relationship with you.
Where employees of our customers and suppliers appear in our promotional material, we will process this personal information for the purpose of creating said material. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary to achieve our legitimate interests, namely the products and services provided by us.
We will retain all personal data we have obtained relating to you for a maximum of 10 years to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
In conjunction with WeWork, we will process your personal data for the purpose of site security and fire safety. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
We will store your personal data relating to your visit for 12 months – or longer if required in relation to a legal claim.
A cookie is a small file which is stored on your hard drive when you visit our websites (directly or via our applications).
We use information from cookies for purposes which may include:
- Identifying returning users, registrants and subscribers
- Eliminating the need for returning users to re-enter their login details
- Enabling you to move more easily around our sites and applications
- Tracking your use of our sites to better develop our sites and applications in accordance with your requirements
- Building up an anonymous profile based on your browsing patterns across our sites, applications and third-party websites, which enables us to make advertisements and content available to you that is more relevant to your interests
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time. Bear in mind, though, that if you delete them, any settings such as your stored username and password will have to be reset when you next log in.
You will be able to use our websites and applications even if your browser is not set to accept cookies. However, certain features and content may not be available to you and you will have to log in every time you visit.
It is important to us that you are aware of the following rights that you have in relation to our processing of that personal data.
- You can be provided with a copy of any personal data concerning you that we process, unless that would affect the rights and freedoms of others. You can also be provided with information on how that personal data is processed by us.
- You can ask us to provide your personal data, either to yourself or to another data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- You can object at any time to our processing of your personal data on grounds related to your situation.
- You can object at any time to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- If consent has been given, you can withdraw your consent to our processing of your data at any time.
- You can have us rectify any personal data of yours that we hold that is inaccurate or incomplete. In certain circumstances, you can also ask us to erase or restrict the use of any of your personal data that we process.
We may share your personal data with other third parties only to the extent that the disclosure is reasonably necessary for us to comply with contractual obligations or to comply with the law. Where we may transfer your personal data outside of the EEA, we will ensure appropriate safeguards (e.g. technological and organisation controls) are in place to ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal data.
You can exercise any of the rights listed above by contacting us using the details at the bottom of this notice. If you are unhappy with any aspect of how we processed your personal data or your request to exercise a right, you can lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
DeepStream Technologies is incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 10203383 and whose registered office is at 1 Mark Square (Wework), Mark Square, London, England, EC2A 4EG. We are contactable by email at email@example.com.
Ready to get started?
Create a better supply chain network with DeepStream