Share our vision for a greener supply chain
The secure alternative to email
Employees and contractors in the energy industry deviate to email & attachment based communications with their business counterparts.
This is because existing systems in place, including ERPs, are too prescriptive. Humans will always deviate to the most flexible communication method – in this case, email.
However, email is highly unsuitable within the scope of critical tendering, for many reasons, including that it is:
- Highly manual, with a lack of visibility over all communications
- High compliance risks
This is where DeepStream comes in, a platform that ensures operational compliance, whilst making it easy to collaborate with all parties involved.
Collaborate from one easy-to-use platform
Altera Infrastructure’s Story
A green supply chain is impossible to achieve without visibility. Leading global energy infrastructure service providers, such as Altera Infrastructure, have chosen DeepStream to facilitate a more sustainable and cleaner supply chain.
Qualitative Value of DeepStream
- Plug & Play. User-friendly platform that functions on all devices.
- Secure. With ISO 27001 certification, DeepStream is built for the most critical and sensitive transactions
- User-focused. DeepStream’s configurable workflow means you can make a tender process as simple or complex as you need – you design the process you want!
- Flexible, collaborative and powerful: users will not need to deviate to email.
Quantified Value of DeepStream
- $3-5 million/year potential budget savings*
- 30-50% process admin labour savings**
- >50% reduction in time to award***
*Based on 3-5% long term costs savings for independent UK oilco with ~$100m annual spend
**Source: DeepStream Technologies client analysis vs. email based tendering for charterers
***Source: McKinsey & Co analysis for DeepStream Technologies
Reduce the compliance risks that arise from having no transparency of tender
Regulatory authorities are no longer accepting agent due diligence as defence against bad practices, so it’s time to implement best practice with a secure platform that enables you to:
- Comply with major regulations (UKBA, FCPA, etc)
- Transact and communicate securely
- Stay in control of information shared, with end to end visibility
- Download an audit at the click at a button
Find out more about compliance risks in tendering in our whitepaper.
How does DeepStream differ from enterprise ERPs?
- The prescriptive nature of ERPs hampers their functionality. This leads users to deviate to email for their business operations.
- ERPs are focused on top-down processes rather than empowering procurement officers and contractors
DeepStream takes a different approach: a simple, elegant, light point solution delivering for all secure business communications between procurement employees and their counterparts (as well as partners).
The communication streams within the supply chain are deep… prescriptive ERPs just touch the surface.
DeepStream in the Tendering Process
Ready to get started?
DeepStream reduces implementation time for Enterprise software from >6 months to 6 weeks.