When did you join DeepStream?
I Joined in September 2019
What was your first impression of the company?
In one sentence, what’s your job right now?
Provide the best possible user experience for our customers by running onboarding sessions, looking after the day-to-day account management and working closely with our Product team to ensure that new features are developed in alignment with our customers’ expectations.
Here is my COVID-19 edition:
- Wake up early, have a coffee and check on correspondents from the home front (I am an Aussie)
- Get in some form of exercise before work
- Log in and check in with all our clients
- 10am morning group meeting (so we don’t forget who each other are and to check the progress of Jack’s beard)
- Every day is a little different but there is normally some client work to be done and more often than not helping the sales team with demos and pilots of the platform
- After work I sit around at home (lockdown innit).
What music do you listen to when you work?
Some current favourite albums in no particular order are:
- My Heart is Live in Berlin – Theo Kazman
- Kingsnake – Harry Tinney
Who Are You Now – Maddison Cunningham
- Live at Madison Square Garden – Vulfpeck
- Rock Workout – Spotify playlist (good for exercise)
- A Wall Becomes A Bridge – Kendrick Scott Oracle
- Modern Lore – Julian Lage
- Let’s Rock – The Black Keys
- Eliminator – ZZ Top
- Mikkel Ploug Group – Mikkel Ploug Group
- Still Casual – Walter Smith III
- Woodwork – Matthew Stevens
- Invisible Cinema – Aaron Parks
- John Mayer – Any and every album (they are all perfect)
What’s the best thing about working at DeepStream?
Working with the team. Everyone is super skilled. Super smart. And super switched on all the time. It’s super
What are you currently reading or watching?
The news. Mostly cause everything is going crazy at the moment.
Then when I am not watching that it is the usual Tiger King and stupid stuff to take my mind off stuff.
What’s your favourite place in London?
Always was, always will be – Home bar