Compliant and auditable procurement software solution
Intuitive yet powerful technology for the construction industry
Construction businesses of all sizes are digitising their businesses to reduce costs and catch up with other industries. Procurement of complex packages carries high business risk and litigation is all too common.
While most medium to large companies have ERP systems, many still carry out complex RFx projects with manual processes and email. However this leads to issues including
- Very inefficient and difficult to share information
- Difficult to audit and provide compliance reporting
- No management information to drive performance
In public sector construction this is a major issue due to the compliance and audit requirements.
This is where DeepStream comes in, a platform that reduces cost and risk in procurement operations, driving collaboration, transparency and compliance.
Collaborate from one easy-to-use platform
Altera Infrastructure’s Story
Operating in a socially responsible and environmentally-friendly manner is more important than ever, both globally and locally. This is why leading global energy infrastructure service providers, such as Altera, have chosen DeepStream to facilitate a more sustainable and cleaner supply chain.
Qualitative Value of DeepStream
- Plug & Play. User-friendly platform that functions on all devices.
- Secure. With ISO 27001 certification, DeepStream is built for the most critical and sensitive transactions
- User-focused. DeepStream’s configurable workflow means you can make a tender process as simple or complex as you need – you design the process you want!
- Flexible, collaborative and powerful: users will not need to deviate to email.
Quantified Value of DeepStream
- $3-5 million/year potential budget savings*
- 30-50% process admin labour savings**
- >50% reduction in time to award***
*Based on 3-5% long term costs savings for independent UK oilco with ~$100m annual spend
**Source: DeepStream Technologies client analysis vs. email based tendering for charterers
***Source: McKinsey & Co analysis for DeepStream Technologies
Reduce compliance risks
Regulatory authorities are no longer accepting due diligence as defence against bad practices, so it’s time to implement best practice with a secure platform that enables you to:
- Comply with major regulations (UKBA, FCPA, etc)
- Transact and communicate securely
- Stay in control of information shared, with end to end visibility
- Download an audit at the click at a button
Find out more about compliance risks in tendering in our whitepaper.
DeepStream in the Construction Tendering Process
Ready to get started?
DeepStream reduces implementation time for Enterprise software from >6 months to 6 weeks.